Express your grief in a safe space without fear of judgment with the DALAMHATI: A Guided Grief Journal. Packed with insightful discussions, prompts, quotes, and poems about grief, this journal will help you:
- Acknowledge and process your grief at your own pace
- Look at your experience of loss from different angles so you can thoroughly understand how it is affecting you
- Deal with the difficult emotions and experiences that usually come with grief
- Come up with ways to cope with grief
- Preserve your memories with your loved one
- And so much more.
Whether you've lost someone recently or years ago, whether their death was sudden or expected, and no matter who you've lost — whether it's your dad, mom, sister, brother, husband, wife, a close friend, or anyone else — this journal is a friend that will comfort you in your darkest days.
Made with love for those whose hearts are breaking into pieces over and over again. Perfect as a gift for yourself or a grieving family/friend. 🤎
PS: With this journal, we wish to not only bring comfort to those who are grieving but also give hope to kids who are fighting for their life against the Big C. For every purchase, 5% of the total profit goes to the Cancer Warriors Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides maintenance meds and chemo drugs to kids with cancer.