If for any reason your journal arrives damaged, you have 2 options:
- Ask for a replacement. You can return it to us and we will replace it with a new one. We accept return requests within 30 days of purchase.
- Ask for a refund. You can return it to us and we will refund you.
We will shoulder the shipping fees for both options.
A few conditions to avail of the refund/return:
- Record an unboxing video of the parcel so we can see the condition of the item upon delivery. The video must not be spliced, cut, or edited in any way.
- Send the video to our email: email@example.com along with your full name and order number.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always contact us for any return/refund questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.